One Wok Noodle Stir Fry
This is a recipe I’ve been iterating on for dinner for the past couple of days, and it’s quite tasty so I thought it would be worth writing down.
Cooking time (including prep): around 20 minutes.
All the amounts are complete estimates, use however much you feel is appropriate.
- 1 brick of Egg Noodles
- 1 piece of Garlic
- 1 thumb of Ginger
- 1 Small Brown Onion
- 1/2 of a Red Capsicum
- Handful of Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/4 of a head of Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- Pour a few cups of water into a wok, and heat on high until boiling.
- Place the noodles in the boiling water and cook for two minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking, finely dice up the garlic, ginger and onion.
- Fork out the cooked noodles into a bowl, and empty the wok.
- Pour some oil into the wok and fry up the garlic, ginger and onion.
- While they are cooking, dice up the capsicum and cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Add the rest of the veggies to the pan and continue frying.
- Pour over the soy sauce and honey, and then immediately toss in the noodles on top.
- Continuously stir the noodles and veggies around so they don’t stick to the bottom of the work for at least five minutes.
- Serve into a bowl, and enjoy :)